Thursday 15 November 2012

2012 - Year of Turing Anniversary

I have a bit of an empathy with Alan Turing..he was a pioneer in the field of computers and has always been an inspirational figure.
So what do I have in common with Alan Turing, you might wonder.
Well, the other day a mathematician friend Luis, who works at the University of Cantabria in Santander, suggested that I might want to exhibit my fractals at the Faculty of Science, because this year they were celebrating the Alan Turing anniversary during their Science Week. He convinced the faculty chiefs that this would be a good thing and having cut short our trip to the orient, I was in time to participate and exhibit my fractal images.
Printing of a few images were hastily arranged and today Marisol and I arrived at the venue early to put up the exhibits!

So I am honoured to be in someway associated with this most famous of figures from the computer world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.